Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Ghost


I accidentally photographed a ghost last summer, but didn't know about it until today. Last summer, I was walking by the Schuylkill River near Valley Forge when I saw a snake jump in the water. I snapped a photo right away, but missed my target. Many months later I looked at the photo again and saw this.

There is a skeletal face of a man in the lower left corner. It looks like he's wearing some sort of hat. Long curls hang down the left and right sides of his head. He looks like he's from the 18th Century. He's looking right at the camera and he doesn't look too happy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really a very interesting picture. There is actually far more to be seen in it than meets the eye.

I am a photo and graphics hobbyist. I ran your pic through a few processes and got a pretty startling result.

I did look for a way to email you but there is none offered for you here or at the spoof place.

I uploaded the result to a photobucket page, here:
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/arxferrum/Shared/?action=view&current=gface3c0b1.jpg

Details of the processes I used upon it accompany the photo.

Best :)